Winter 1998

jBASE and WINNIX sign reseller agreement

jBASE Software has enhanced its product line by agreement with WINNIX SA to distribute WINNIX products.

The WINNIX products hold a leading position in PC-to-host connectivity in the European marketplace. WINNIX is complementary to the jBASE product line and provides and extensive range of terminal emulations. The WINNIX product is available at two levels: Entry Level and Gold Level for those requiring additional functionality. Advanced features include file transfer, GUI Management features, DDE automation client, OLE automation of client & server, and ActiveX support.

"The addition of the WINNIX products allows us to fulfil an important requirement for many of our customers," states Dave Bryant, jBASE Software's VP of Sales & Marketing. "Many of the companies that are moving to jBASE are in the process of revitalizing their software applications, and WINNIX fits into this picture by providing an incremental step towards GUIization and the integration of the desktop."

The agreement covers North America and the UK. "We have enjoyed a great deal of success in the European community," explains Jean-Baptiste Dumontier, president of WINNIX Software SA.

"This relationship with jBASE Software will strengthen our position in territories where jBASE has an established presence and customer base. This is yet another significant licensing agreement with a leading vendor and continues WINNIX' success in securing partnerships."

jBASE Software Limited
599 Maxted Road
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire
HP2 7DX
Tel: (01442) 541541
Fax: (01442) 541640
e-mail: sales@jbase.co.uk
http://www.jbase.co.uk

Last Updated: 21 December 1998

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |