Winter 1998

jBASE announces VAR agreement with Cuebic

jBASE Software and Cuebic have signed a VAR agreement whereby Cuebic will resell the jBASE product set worldwide. The agreement covers Cuebic in North America and the UK and its associated Australian companies GCT, Apscore and NetPoint.

In addition to the traditional MultiValue market, this agreement further strengthens Cuebic's position in the Internet marketplace with their FortyTwo product, which uses jBASE as its internal data repository. FortyTwo is the first business object-oriented design environment for the MultiValue marketplace that enables you to easily develop, deploy and maintain Intranet and Internet applications using web based technologies.

"We are very pleased with this addition to our Value Added Channel," said Dave Bryant, jBASE VP of Sales & Marketing. "This partnership will allow us to take advantage of Cuebic's expertise in the MultiValued market, and we are very excited about the prospects of FortyTwo, which is, without doubt, the outstanding product of its type in our marketplace."

"This agreement allows Cuebic to offer a full life cycle Rapid Application Development environment to build and deploy functional business applications over the Web. With the jBASE technology being the data repository within FortyTwo we are positioned to provide a migration path for the MultiValue application market to maintstream Web standard technologies," stated Tim Spells, CEO of Cuebic in Atlanta, GA.

Last Updated: 22 December 1998

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |