Spring 1999

General Automation shows return to profitability

GA has announced first-quarter results which show the beginnings of a return to profitability for the troubled hardware, software and services company. Briefly, the results for the quarter ended December 31, 1998 showed:

Jane M Christie, president and chief executive officer stated: “I am pleased to have reached another milestone for 1999 in returning to profitability. We initiated steps during 1998 to improve productivity and the benefits of those actions are now becoming apparent. We expect those benefits will continue in the future and assist us in working toward strengthening the financial condition of General Automation.”

General Automation, Inc
17731 Mitchell North Irvine
California
CA 92614
Tel: +(800) 854 0140
Fax: +(949) 752 6777
http://www.genauto.com

Last Updated: 30 June 1999

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |