Spring 1999

GA announces forbearance agreement with Comerica Bank

General Automation, Inc. has announced that it has signed a loan forbearance agreement with its primary lender, Comerica Bank, completing one of its major milestones for 1999.
This agreement allows General Automation to maintain its $2.2million credit facility for working capital requirements.

“The agreement allows General Automation the time to move forward on its strategic plans to complete renegotiations of existing debt with certain large creditors,” said Richard Nance, vice president and chief financial officer.

“We are pleased to have completed this key agreement,” said Jane Christie, president and chief executive officer. “I believe we have an excellent working relationship with Comerica Bank and our discussions with the bank have proven to be productive and positive.”

In March 1998, Comerica Bank informed General Automation that it was in default of its loan agreement, primarily because certain financial ratios were not meeting minimum requirements. The bank subsequently made demand for payment in full of the company’s outstanding credit line.

General Automation, Inc
17731 Mitchell North
Irvine
California
CA 92614
Tel: +(800) 854 0140
Fax: +(949) 752 6777
http://www.genauto.com

Last Updated: 30 June 1999

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |