Spring 1999

Sanderson announces record results for 1998

Sanderson Group plc demonstrated that they continue to find success in their key market areas by announcing a record set of results for the financial year ended 30 September 1998.

Group Chairman Paul Thompson said in his statement to shareholders: “I am very pleased that in our fifteenth full year of trading we have achieved another record set of results.”

Highlights of the results include: turnover up 10% to a record £73.6m; operating profit up 25% to £8.8m; group pre-tax profit up 28% to a record £8.6m; earnings per share up 21% to a record 12.8p.

Commenting on the Group’s prospects, Thompson added: “We continue to develop long-term relationships with customers based upon the professionalism and commitment of our staff, our strategic partnerships with major suppliers and the quality and value of the IT solutions which we offer. We remain committed to expansion both by organic growth and by acquisition and we remain committed to increasing shareholder value.”

Sanderson Computers Limited
Sanderson House
Poplar Way
Sheffield
S60 5TR
Tel: (01709) 787787
Fax: (01709) 787788
http://www.sanderson.com

Last Updated: 30 June 1999

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |