Autumn 2001

Robert Czajkowski returns to Via Systems

Via Systems has announced that Robert Czajkowski is returning to the company as Director of Sales.

“We are extremely excited that we were able to bring Bob back to the Via Systems family,” said Via Systems’ President Robert Catalano. “We feel that the combination of Bob’s experience, and our product line, can only serve to increase our market presence.”

After working for the last two years as Western Regional Account Manager for TeamShare, and as an Account Manager for NxTrend, Mr. Czajkowski brings over 15 years of sales experienced to Via Systems.

“I’m delighted to be able to re-establish my relationships with my previous customer base, and look forward to working with all the new customers who found Via Systems during my absence, “ said Czajkowski.
New and existing customers can expect to hear more from Via Systems, according to both Catalano and Czajkowski.

“We intend to contact our existing customers, and make them more aware of our new products,” continued Czajkowski, “while also getting the word out to non-Via customers who may benefit from our ViaDuct, WebWizard, UniVision, and WinLink product lines.”

According to Catalano, “I’m particularly excited by the new prospects that Bob will open up for WebWizard, our web development environment, and UniVision, our R83/ADDS/AP compatible multivalue database. I feel very strongly that these products represent the future in the Pick marketplace.”

End users and VARs interested in learning more about Via Systems’ products and services are invited to contact the company at 1-888-TEAM-VIA, through email at sales@via.com, or on the web at www.via.com.

Via Systems, Inc.
660 Southpointe Court, Suite 300
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
USA
Tel: +1 (719) 579 6800
Fax: +1 (719) 576 7246
http://www.via.com
e-mail: info@via.com

Last Updated: 29 Nov 2001

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |