Summer 2002

Pixel partners with easyClient

Pixel has finalized a partnership with easyClient, a Chicago and Tel Aviv based software company, which will allow easyClient to integrate Pixel’s Host Integration Technology into their rapid composite application suite of products. This will allow easyClient to immediately increase the number of host systems supported to include an additional 35 emulation types, connecting to virtually any host system in use today.

easyClient provides a composite application and web services development and run-time environment that delivers unequalled rapid time to market and cost effective solutions which simplify the effort required to build and maintain robust e-business applications from existing infrastructure. easyClient’s solution enables users to access any type of existing enterprise data resource, automatically transforms the data into a common denominator set of objects, adds functionality and then exposes an integrated result as new software services, all non-intrusively to and on top of existing infrastructure.

Rob Rosenfeld, CEO of easyClient said: “Our customers and prospects have begun to realize their green-screen applications contain valuable IT assets that must be integrated and shared throughout the organization, including employees internally and suppliers, dealers and distributors externally, no matter where the information is captured.

“Integrating Pixel’s Universal Host Adapter has allowed us to deliver a Composite Application solution that now supports virtually any host-based legacy application, and provides the ultimate in flexibility for our customers.”

“We are delighted to be partnering with easyClient to make sure their e-Business development platform supports a wider variety of systems than their competitors”, stated Francis Carden, CEO of Pixel.

“Our best-of-breed Host Integration Technology has allowed them to leap frog their competition in terms of connectivity and host integration capabilities.”

Pixel Innovations Ltd
Quantum House
Maylands Avenue
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7DE

Last Updated: 02 Sep 2002

Home | | What's New | | News | | Articles | | Workspace | | Pick of the Web | | InfoCentre | | Parting Shots | | About Us | | Subscribe |